Thursday 14 February 2013

AF at 8dp5dt *sigh*

This won't be long one, because I really don't feel like it right now. On Wednesday night, at only 7dp5dt, I started bleeding very suddenly. It slowed down to spotting overnight, but then came back with a vengeance late yesterday morning. Thus making my IVF cycle only 26 days long. :(

I rang the clinic and asked them if I could do my BT today instead of Monday, so that I could put this cycle behind me, and fortunately they said yes. So I took myself off to the collection centre this morning for yet another completely pointless pregnancy test, and should get the wonderful BFN phone call from the nurse anytime from now.

I'm going to save detailing my current plans for a future blog post, because as I said, I am not in the mood for writing much right now. However I have just increased my dose of CoQ10 from 150mg daily to 450mg, and I've also emailed a fertility acupuncturist to ask if she thinks she might be able to help me. Baby steps, literally.

So, signing off from cycle 4. Hopefully next time I post I'll be feeling a bit more up-beat and have a solid plan in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment