Saturday 3 November 2012

Scan Update

I had my first scan on Friday morning. It was a very rushed affair as my FS was quite busy; I ended up having to wait about 45 mins to go in! There were 7 follies on the right and 4 on the left, so 11 again, just like last time. To be honest I was a little disappointed, I really thought that I would get a few more. FS was happy though, and said my lining was good too (I think the measurement on the screen was 7.6mm, but he didn't actually tell me what it was). Anyway, I have another scan tomorrow morning, and will trigger tomorrow night for EPU on Wednesday. Hopefully if I end up getting around 10 eggs again, more than 6 will be mature this time...

A fun little fact: according to my EPU date and an IVF due date calculator, if I am blessed enough to get pregnant this cycle, my due date would be 31st July.... Harry Potter's birthday! I'm taking that as a good sign, hehehe. ;)

If anything changes after tomorrow's scan I will update, but if not then my next update will be egg numbers after EPU. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment