Friday 8 June 2012

Damn it all!!

Okay, so I tested today purely to make sure that the trigger was out of my system. I was expecting a negative test, since it's been ten days since I did the pregnyl injection, and it supposedly takes about ten days to be eliminated... but it was bloody positive. Very very very faintly, but definitely there. Which is annoying, because logic and common sense tell me that I still have pregnyl in me, and it probably would have been negative had I been more patient and tested tomorrow. But hope is persistently whispering to me that maybe, just maybe, I've finally seen my very first true positive pregnancy test. At only 8dpo... not common, but definitely not unheard of.

I will probably test tomorrow now too. I wasn't going to test again til Tuesday if I got a negative today, but now I can't wait that long to find out if it's real or just pregnyl. I cannot live with what is probably false hope for the next three days! If that faint line is gone tomorrow, I'll hold off testing until maybe Thursday if I can bear to. My BT is Friday morning, and I'd rather have an indication of what the answer will be before then. But if the line is the same or, by some amazing miracle, darker... I will probably be weeing on sticks constantly for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment