Wednesday 17 October 2012

Pointless post

I smegging wish AF would hurry up. The worst thing is I know it might not come til early next week. I'm just getting emphatically impatient, and then I'm feeling stupid because I'm so definitely setting myself up for disappointment in this next cycle. Seriously, all my expectations have been placed on this new set of procedures; unlike the last two times, I think I will honestly be absolutely heartbroken if this one doesn't work. And the fact it's costing us so bloody much won't help either.

The last two days I've found myself looking at photos of positive HPTs and people's pregnancy belly pics. I don't know why, as it's quite a sadistic thing to do. It would probably be healthier for me to take a step back and try and concentrate on something other than pregnancy and babies, but I am completely, 100% obsessed with the whole topic. The other day I was even comparing pros and cons of two private maternity hospitals in Brisbane. In short, I am useless.

I just need to get this show on the road so badly. I might try a hot bath tomorrow, even though it's probably still too early for a bleed to start; I could possibly be as little as 8DPO. I just wish I knew! I wish I knew so many things...

5 comments:

  1. Definitely get a hobby or two. Even when you're pregnant you'll spend nine months obsessing over the baby and waiting for it to come. It's far better to use that energy doing things you won't be able to do once you have children, or learning a new hobby. Get out your sewing machine.
    I spent my whole first pregnancy waiting for the baby to come and wishing it would hurry up and as soon as she arrived I wished I'd spent the time doing more things that I wanted to. Going to the movies, going out for a meal, getting crafty etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or even volunteer work - guaranteed happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that sewing machine keeps swimming to the surface of my brain every time I get a bit bored. I've built it up now to the point where I've got this phobia of using it; I'm worried that I'm going to break it or something! Completely stupid, and you're right, I need to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get out the machine!!!! I hope poor hubby isn't getting peeved with you.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete