Thursday 17 May 2012

Hurry up AF!

Despite some cramping, still no AF... I called the clinic, as it's been ten days now that I've been jabbing Lucrin. I only have enough syringes to last me til Monday, so I'm going in tomorrow morning (Sat) to collect more and have them do a BT. I don't know if they will choose to "induce" AF, but we will see.

I'm more hopeful now than I was a few days ago. My husband has reminded me that even if our stim cycle doesn't work, hopefully (*fingers vehemently crossed*) we will have at least one or two frozen embies afterwards that we can use in FETs. I already know of someone IRL whose first cycle failed, but they got a BFP from the following FET and are now due in July with a little boy. :)

It CAN happen, and I need to keep telling myself that. This first cycle is not the be all and end all. There can be more... I just bloody hope not, unless it's to try for Number 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment