Monday 14 May 2012

Will I ever see two lines??

Call me naive and stupid, because I certainly am calling myself that, but I took an HPT this morning. I haven't been feeling very good all week; worse than usual insomnia, strange cramping, mild intestinal upsets, and yesterday my body temp was through the roof. I had to go and get milk this morning anyway, so I held off peeing when I got up, and got some FRERs from the shop.

Of course it was a negative. I feel so silly that I could have even entertained the notion that I could be UTD, since we know it's impossible.

The two remaining tests are in the bathroom cupboard, waiting for me to use them in around four or so weeks' time when my cycle ends. I know that fertility clinics generally don't like you to do HPTs and would rather you wait for your BT, but I am a self-confessed POAS addict, and I know that I won't be able to help myself.

Because, for the first time ever, I may actually have a chance of seeing two pink lines.

And if I don't... well, all I can say is that it's a good thing I've got this move to Brisbane to somewhat distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment