Thursday 10 May 2012

Impatience

I just checked my menstrual calendar on my phone, and I am still only CD 24. This is going so slowly! Not that I want AF to come anytime soon, as my last couple of cycles have been around 24 - 26 days, and I'd like to have at least 27 days this time. Still jabbing away with the Lucrin.. I don't appear to be getting any side effects, which is good.

Things are getting complicated with regards to us moving to Brisbane. It looks like I will need to be here for at least a week after DH goes over there to wait for my pregnancy test, which is really inconvenient as he needs me to apartment search in Bris during the day while he's at work. But then I don't know how long I will possibly need to stay if I do happen to get a positive result, as they may want to do follow up bloods and a viability scan.. Plus I'm meant to be having a follow-up appointment with my FS if the cycle is unsuccessful, but I probably won't be able to get in until July or something, so I don't know how that's going to work.

On top of that I have to fairly urgently start packing boxes and stuff again, as we only half did the job back in January the first time we thought we were moving.

There is strong evidence to suggest that being relaxed and not stressed can help give a good result in IVF cycles. So it looks like I'm going to have to work my arse off to not stress over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment